RE: [DMCForum] No Go

See below.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Paul Salsbury [mailto:paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 12:31 PM
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Re: [DMCForum] No Go

  John

  #1 how is the battery

  Fully Charged, 12 months old, no previous battery issues
  [John Hervey] Paul, Even if it it's new, does it read 12.66 volts or
better with a DMM.

  #2. How is the start inhibit relay.

  mmm Pass, as me one on sport! Which one is that ?[John Hervey]  M:18:01
Workshop manual.

  #3. What is your vin [John Hervey] Ok, The mod has been done. Early vins
had to have a mod done to allow more current to the solenoid.
  John
  If your battery checks ok, then I would look at the solenoid.

  Cheers
  Paul

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=202970996>