[DMCForum] Re: The third circle of hell, or should I say "liner"

[DMCForum] Re: The third circle of hell, or should I say "liner"

That's cheating.

In this instance, I -don't- want to be the only one who "got away with
it".

You can just fix that damn thing like I did and get it running.

You're probably smarter than I am. The only difference between us is
going to be who was more stubborn.

I predict you'll be ok with the liner shims.

I spent $375.00 on air tools and junk but you don't have to. You can
-buy- the air impact wrench for like $18-25 at Home Depot and rent the
compressor for around $30 for the day. That will get the crank pulley
off so you can replace your chain cover.

Get stubborn and fix it. We'll shake hands and cross wrenches at
Pigeon Forge or somewhere and I'll buy you a beer.

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> >This is precisely what I did. At this point, I could care less. I'm
so fed
> >up with it right now that if the engine explodes, at least I could
part the
> >rest of the sum-bitch out.
>
> Or do a really cool transplant.
>
> Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3656190.4921519.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595053/R=0/SIG=124mh1h7k/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3656190&yhad=1595053> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3656190.4921519.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595053/rand=106575367>