[DMCForum] Netscape sux.

Well, that was weird. Damn Netscape putting the last sentence first.

Here's the way I really typed it:

I'm Farrar Hudkins, 24 years of age, originally from Charlotte, North
Carolina, currently residing outside of New
Orleans, Louisiana. Nickname: "Doc". (As in Severinsen.) I started
playing piano at the age of two and trumpet at the age of ten. I was
formally educated in Charlotte at public schools, graduating from West
Charlotte High in 1997. The following year, I took my freshman year of
college at Loyola University New Orleans towards a Bachelor of Music
Education. After I ran out of cash, I returned to Charlotte where I
joined the now-defunct progressive-rock band Ishi. I'm now a freelance
musician, playing trumpet and keyboards in various ensembles, musical
productions, and secular rituals. That's mostly for fun and gravy,
though - by day I'm a classical music host on 89.9 FM in New Orleans.
Beginning at the end of this month, I will begin to continue my work,
part-time, towards a Bachelor of Music at the University of New Orleans.
My interests include  the DeLorean, photography, electronics, carpentry,
computer-building, model ship-building, religion/philosophy, cinema,
painting, poetry, literature, and sex. I am addicted to caffeine, women,
pool, and music. I am a decent cook and handyman. I wear spectacles,
Chuck Taylor sneakers, and a beard. I have a bass/baritone voice. Most
people assume I'm in my 30s or 40s. Over the years I have been accused
of being gay, insane, aloof, cynical, cruel, evil, shy, and on crack,
but I let others form their own opinions. I take life in stride, and
never too seriously. I will eventually die. Stay tuned for an all-new
Ally McBeal.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.3656312.4921743.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1457554/R=0/SIG=11c6fnta2/*http://ipunda.com/clk/beibunmaisuiyui
wabei>