From: s_spartz [mailto:s_spartz@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 6:15 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Question on an ebay car

I was looking around E-Bay and happened to notice this beauty listed
and wondered if anyone knows anything about the seller or the car.

According to the listing it is in Milwaukee, OR.  and the seller's
name is: cguido22.

I may have enough money available to purchase this car if it doesn't
go to high.

I am just wondering if you guys might have some info on this.

I will not be back at my computer until monday so if I don't answer
back right away you will know.

Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2426222191&;
ca> &item=2426222191&ca
tegory=31830> &item=2426222191&category=31830

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3625325.4914071.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
62
15:HM/A=1695348/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?page
=1