[DMCForum] Re: I need a favor

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
<snip>

> I think you have your next objective, should you wish to accept.
>
> Greg

I accept! I spoke to the Man, the Myth, the Legend, Dave Stragand. He
also feels I should investigate the exhaust and gave me some good
methods to try.

He also told me good tales of mice building nests and blocking things
up  (and I do have mice running around outside here)

When I first had the car running (before the headgasket disaster), it
had myriad exhaust leaks. It may have been plugged up then, but was
able to exhale through the leaks. Since I re-did the exhaust and
sealed it all up, it has nowhere to go now.

There's a million possibilities. We'll see.

Thanks,

Rich

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=256694.3651271.4917408.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1688501/R=0/SIG=11if1rb57/*http://webevents.yahoo.com/universal/