[DMCForum] A blonde moment

Walt says take pride in my humility.

Ever work on something so hard, that you freak out and question even
the simplest things??

I've been reading a lot of fuel injection literature lately and I
keep seeing these "updraft" airflow sensors, where the round plate
moves -up- instead of down to measure the air flow and operate the
fuel distro metering plunger. Martin, the UK website shows it in the
fuel injection area.

Anyway, I wigged out and actually thought for a moment that maybe
mine had been taken apart and re-assembled incorrectly by the
previous owners or something.

Man, I need a vacation....

Rich

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512