RE: [DMCForum] re-post - SEDOC show in Sept ...

RE: [DMCForum] re-post - SEDOC show in Sept ...

Here it is again, for anyone else who missed it as well.

Greg

Hi Gregg,
    Thanks for inquiring about SEDOC "Cruise-In 2003." The event will be
held Setember 20-21. We are happy to say the 10 page web site should be on
line this Tuesday. In a nut shell there will be tech sessions with four
presenter focusing on the theme "What's New and Updated" to be followed by
parts fair, candle light dinner on the dock, plus cruising Road Atlanta
Race
Track and over $1600.00 in early registration incentives; performance
tires,
sheep skin seat covers, window motors (left and right sides) 150 amp
alternator, tool kits, service and parts manuals, and an illuminated
DeLorean key blank plus another large item if all goes well. I look
forward
to seeing you there.

If you have not purchased a stud remover, the tool offered by the
following
may be useful.  Harbor Freight Tools, Item # 47034-OCSA ,1/2" drive stud
remover ( 1/4" to 1/2") $5.00.    1-800-423-2567.

Best regards,

Byrne