RE: [DMCForum] Walts monster motor ...

I think I found out what Elvis was doing on the autobahn with his D...
Or is this even possible in a D?

-Dave

BERLIN (Reuters) - Having sex while driving down a highway at 60 miles
per hour is not an offence in Germany. But if you hit something, make
sure you don't run off.

A Cologne court fined a man who admitted he was having sex with a blonde
hitchhiker sitting astride him when he drove his car into a road sign.
But only because he fled the scene of the accident with his naked
accomplice.

"The man was convicted of hit-and-run and sentenced to a fine of 600
euros," court spokesman Juergen Mannebeck said on Tuesday. "It's hard to
believe but in fact no law was broken with the intercourse on the
motorway. It's a situation lawmakers never thought about."

The 23-year-old man, who was tracked down through the car's
registration, was also ordered to pay 400 euros to repair the sign. He
did not know the name of the woman who left her clothes behind in the
car.