Re: [DMCForum] Turbo Delorean

Common question I get asked..

Simple answer is YES.  With money, anything is
possible.

The cost to modify the PRV is high.  And keep in mind,
your dealing with 25 year old technology.

If you want you DeLorean to go fast, engine swap will
be more cost effective (HP/$ ratio) than trying to
beef up the PRV.

Legend Industries spent a nice chunk of money on the
turbo project.  By the time they were done, not much
was left of the origional engine.  Even the damn head
bolts were custom made!  Which is why on my Legend
engine, I have the boost set to about 8Lbs because I
don't want to risk damage of a part that can never be
replaced (at a reasonable cost).

--- Avi Sarfaraz <asarfaraz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, Isn't there a way where we could remake the
> legend twin turbo? or Atleast do that 500hp
> Modification, then Add turbos of some sort, theres
> got to be better turbos that fit now.

http://calendar.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=253843.3419661.4700925.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512