Re: [DMCForum] squeaky clutch and hard pedal

Re: [DMCForum] squeaky clutch and hard pedal

??? Surely a smaller bore would result in a longer travel with less
force required. A wider bore will make the clutch move more in
proportion to the pedal travel, and therefore stiffer.

FWIW the Renault 30 has a very light clutch - it's all down to the
DeLorean's master cylinder and/or pedal linkage that makes it stiff. A
stainless braided clutch line can help too.

Martin

id wrote:

>Use a graphite lubricant it seems to last longer.
>
>The clutch you will have to live with unless you swap out the clutch
>master cyl with the PJ Grady HCR unit, it has a bigger bore so it should
>have less foot pressure.
>
>"Teflon Impregnation for less Friction and Pedal Effort"
>http://www.pjgrady.com/lgspec.asp?id=21
>
>Mark

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595053/R=0/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogyo?YH=33130