From: Steven.M.Stein@xxxxxxx
To: marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 9:00 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: [DMCForum] Wheel bearing cross number

SKF is a SWEDISH company, not German.  They have factories in over 80
countries.  The BA2B 633313 C is an angular contact ball bearing with
dimensions of 30mm id x 60.060 mm od x 37 mm wide.  The VKBA is a double
row angular contact ball bearing (there are two rows of balls).  I do not
have dimensions for the VKBA 559.  I do know that it is made in Sweden.
If the box says made in Brazil then that bearing was made in Brazil (This
one could also be made in Germany).  The reason for this is that one
factory is designated for a specific product and if that factory shuts
down for retooling then the product is moved to another factory in another
country.  This keeps the production of the product always available.

ss