From: geek123y <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[mailto:ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 8:07 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Florida Meeting

DMC Owners:

Just got back from our FL Delorean owner meeting in Mt.Dora.

We had a great time!  Our thanks to Walt for contacting everyone
to make this such a successful event.

Pictures are posted on DMC Forum under Florida folder for all who
want to see the variety of Deloreans. (Deloreans are like snowflakes,
no two of them are alike!)

We definitely need to do this more than once a year - we are up for
this type of get together anytime.

If anyone is going to any local shows please let us know.

Ken & Laura