[DMCForum] Re: gas prices

In balance to that statement, all it takes is a Honda Accord to run
you off the road!  So its really more about the Starbucks/cellphone
inebriated soccermom in (or OUT of control) of the vehicle itself.
Without exception, every H2 & Excursion I've seen locally have been
driven one-handed by a petite lady with cell phone cradled in
shoulder who I know cannot see over the dash.

I'm not against cell phone use (with an earpiece) or "SUV"s (they do
have their functions), or even Starbucks (good coffee).  Sorry if I
offended any of our ladies or non-chain coffeeshop buffs.  Just my
opinions here :)

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "erikgeerdink <erikgeerdink@xxxx>"
<erikgeerdink@xxxx> wrote:
how many of you have almost been run off the road in your D because
of an SUV?