[DMCForum] Please can somebody identify this car

[DMCForum] Please can somebody identify this car

Hi all,

This is not in the slightest bit DeLorean related but seeings as
there are alot of American people on this list I was hoping that you
could help.

Basically I have brought a car and I don't know what it is (don't
worry it was cheap!)

I have not been able to have a really good look around it yet, but I
saw it rusting away in a garage car park and couldn't resist buying
it. At 1st glance I though it was a Dodge Charger which is my 2nd
most favorite car alas on closer inspection I realised it was too
small but it does have similar looks.

I have uploaded two front shots of the car into the photos section
names 'Identify 1' and 'Identify 2'.

If anyone can shed any light it would be great, as this is non DMC
and I don't want to annoy anyone you can e-mail me privatly at
James_rg(at)hotmail.com

Thanks all

James RG
DMC #5462