From: "Martin Gutkowski" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] OEM Tank sender

Hi Mike

The TankZilla price is pretty reasonable! I have sourced the sender unit
over here and it's £150 (let's just say it comes from one of those
manufacturers who charge a lot for parts!). I had planned to build the
interface myself, but to be honest all I really care about is getting
some warning before the car starts bucking around. I think you'd fix
your delayed readout problem if you took your current sender out and
poked something (eg bent paperclip) through the little holes at the
bottom - I expect they've just got a bit blocked.

I didn't know Houston had reproduced it - thanks for the info.

Martin

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aHOo4D/KJoEAA/MVfIAA/HliolB/TM