[DMCForum] Constructive/Deconstructive-- Exuberance/Naivety

[DMCForum] Constructive/Deconstructive-- Exuberance/Naivety

Sorry Walt, you possess a talent Jim does not have. And it seems like when
he
doesn't get a fighting response from "ccc putsch" he has to take it out in
Forum
do belittle someone even more in public.

Try constructive criticism sometime it helps people learn and move on from
"youthful naivety". So why do you feel the need to throw typed profanity
punches
at someone who like you is trying to customize his car? If I had your
automotive
knowledge I would try help a fellow D owner if I felt they were going
about
something all wrong rather than tear them down to their face or openly.
"Destruction" is all in the point of view. I'm sure the D purists out
there see
your "rotaryness" as more of a destruction than an improvement or
successful
transplant that improves power like many of us do.

I've learned from and enjoyed your posts on both lists and I'm trying to
be nice
and not pick a fight. If you take offense to this, know that it was not my
intention.

Shannon

But, . . . If you start flaming me like what happened to "ccc putsch" . .
.  then
and only then, does the following apply as I will not respond to such
taunts.
SUCK MY ANUS!

Message: 22