Re: [DMCForum] 02 sensor

http://www.partsamerica.com

Mike,

I got the link you sent to work, but I had to first go in through the
above
link (front door) and answer the zipcode question.

Anyway, all of the sensors they list under the DeLorean "should" work, but
if you want to be safe then buy it from a D vendor.  The cheaper Bosch one
part #11027  $17.99 looks like a great deal, but you will need to add your
own cable.  Friends in the local group did that here with a Bosch sensor
bought at PepBoys (don't know the part # off hand but cost under $20), and
it worked fine.  This one had the a cable already but was missing the 1/4"
spade lug connector at the end.

I'm really surprised that the Bosch sensor without the connector is so
much
cheaper than part #11037  $48.39.  That's a lot of money for a crimp
connector.

Walt