[DMCForum] more parts at DMCFORUM.ORG

Just wanted to let everyone know that I put some more parts up on
www.dmcforum.org

I haven't touched the parts car in a while until yesterday.  I
mainly took apart the interior, labeled everything and put it into
my database of parts.  Also was able to take all the panels off.

The damage to the car was in the front passenger side.  Its amazing
how well the car held up in the crash and saved the life of the
driver.  I saw the car that hit the delorean and it looked MUCH
worse....and it was a new Cadillac!  from a distance the delorean
looks repairable, but when you get into it and notice all the things
that got put out of place, you realize that its not.  The fiberglass
has been cracked in the firewall, centerconsole, and rear pontoon.
but amazingly the frame held up pretty well, the doors were not
ruined, and the driver walked out of the car with no damage at all.
And the car was going 45mph.  not bad.  I look at the car and am
relieved to know that if I were to get into an accident in the
delorean, I would have a good chance at walking away.

John Delorean made a pretty great car.

Erik