RE: [DMCForum] This is very appriopriate for the coming Christmas

RE: [DMCForum] This is very appriopriate for the coming Christmas

While the poem is appropriate for the Christmas season I believe the
original intentions were otherwise.  I received this in at least one of my
email inboxes as well.  For the most part this is a way to eat up massive
amounts of bandwidth, and of course grows exponentially.

A client of ours forwarded to me the email about Bill Gates paying a sum
of
money for each person that an email was forwarded to.   The CC list I saw
was enormous.  Here are two links for information on internet hoaxes if
anyone is interested.

http://www.cnn.com/2001/TECH/internet/12/24/internet.hoaxes.idg/index.html

http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HBSympathy.shtml

Greg

This is very appriopriate for the coming Christmas

TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS,

<snip>