[DMCForum] bumperstickers [was: what they don't get.]

[DMCForum] bumperstickers [was: what they don't get.]

Greg,

Well, I've acquired the technology recently to "print" bumperstickers
(i.e. found a source for the stickers which will fit the laser printer
-- before that I had to buy vinyl letters and put them on white
contact-paper) ... I can't make a cool silver-on-black 'My other car is
a DeLorean' like I'd like ... but I'm thinking about making a
gray-on-black version. I don't even have the font yet, but since I'm
years away from owning my own, there's no rush for me. :)

I also have a selection of bumperstickers on my website, but they're
definitely adult humour (besides a PG-13 rating, kids wouldn't
understand most of the jokes anyway); they're essentially designed to
a.) let you know who you're dealing with; b.) entertain; c.) offend some
people. Reason: I was bored and irritated, with insomnia and lack of
website content, one late night. Two of my stickers were inspired by
George Carlin. My annoying and badly-written personal website is found
at smeghead.org -- you have been warned. I'll also entertain
suggestions.

Teaser: One of my favourites is the one that says "Blown speakers don't
make you cool."

As far as hats and t-shirts go, that's a bit of a stretch. I'm a
low-tech kinda guy when it comes to personal investment (saving for the
D) so stickers are about it for me. But you gave me a great idea: Sell
my bumperstickers and turn the profit into DeLorean money! :D

Enough typing for one day. I should get to work. Bye for now. Let me
know about the stickers, gang...

Farrar