Re: [DMCForum] Forum stratagies?

I have found that if you wait long enough, your site will submit itself.
Or maybe my site is just smarter than others?  After a month or two of
existing, I found that I was getting hits and search results from google
and yahoo.

Adding to the cesspool of emails for Farrar.

Jim

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:32:46 -0600 Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxxxxx>
writes:
> Walt,
>
> I share a bit of the slowness of launching of the site, and feel a
> personal measure of shame since I was supposed to organize the
> messages
> posted on the forum into a scheme suitable for said website, and
> then
> found it such a daunting task that I could barely keep up with the
> influx of messages whilst I was attempting to figure out a scheme
> for
> illustration the various archive sections, and getting distracted by
> work, life, etc.
zzzip