[DMCForum] more sound-proofing questions

[DMCForum] more sound-proofing questions

Walt, you inspired me to think of a possible automotive use for
something I use at work every day.

Dooes anyone know if anyone has used the flat back of the rear "seat" to
put acoustical foam inside? Not only would this dampen engine noise but
it would also reduce reverberation of noise inside the car (i.e. stereo
sounds better) and it would be totally removeable.

Just curious. I was thinking of using this in my truck (noisy beast) in
combination with some of the less-expensive products from b-quiet. Right
now, though, I'm driving a Buick Regal, which is surprisingly quiet.
What does GM use? Ha ha.

Best of luck to those in Virginia, Pennsylvania, et al as the snow and
ice hit.

Regards,
Farrar in New Orleans