[DMCForum] Seatbacks

Finally, something in Delorean land that I had a problem with and
have a solution for!  My name is Jeff Porter, VIN 01678.  I have
owned the car since March 2002 and when I bought it, the driver
seatback was coming loose.  I would push it back and, a day later,
loose again.  I could see from records that this was not the original
seatback and it was replaced in 1987 at Delorean Cadillac in Ohio.  I
solved the problem with contact cement placed on the metal flanges
and then held in place for a few minutes.  This has worked great for
the last 6 months.  Hope this helps.

                                          Jeff