[DMCForum] Grand Theft Auto: Vice City DeLorean giveaway

[DMCForum] Grand Theft Auto: Vice City DeLorean giveaway

I have called their office in New York at 212-334-6633 several times in
the
last few days and apparently they have not yet made an official
announcement.  The guy I have been speaking with said when the time comes
it
will be announced on the web at  many different gaming sites such as
www.gamers.com and there is link on that site to GTA: Vice City at
http://gamers.com/game/1086542 .  Performing a search on "DeLorean" and
"De
Lorean" returned, "No soup for you!".

The game maker is at http://rockstargames.com/ also with a direct link to
Vice City.  The news on their site is as follows...

"Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is going to be released for the PlayStation®2
computer entertainment system on October 22, 2002.

More news as it happens."

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/HliolB/TM