Re: [DMCForum] Time Machine Journal Update

Re: [DMCForum] Time Machine Journal Update

Travis,

When the DMCForum.org website is finished, I'd love to post your
photo-essay
on how to build the time machine options.  The site is going to start with
100mb of storage and no pop-ups!  We are supposed to get 100 e-mail
address
on a POP 3 account in the form of yourname(at)DMCForum.org  won't that be
cool?

As a fun aside, one guy had the initials, "TMO" near the ground on his
front
fenders.  When asked what it stood for, he proudly said, "Time Machine
Option".

Walt

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/HliolB/TM