[DMCForum] Caaaaaaaaaaan you feeeeeeeeeeeeel the looooooove toniiiiiiii

[DMCForum] Caaaaaaaaaaan you feeeeeeeeeeeeel the looooooove toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....?

[Note: Plant tongue firmly in cheek before reading. Those without a sense
of
humour should get one on ebay before reading this.]

Hey, I'm over myself. Not only that, I'm under myself, too. I'm also
around
myself most of the time. (The exception is when I'm out of my skull.) I'm
even beside myself with laughter. I'm also over the people who keep saying
"get over yourselves" every time somebody makes a joke that they can't ...
um
... get over. ;) Hey, I think you can get a sense of humour on ebay these
days -- they have everything on there.

Can somebody who's got over everything get over telling people who've
gotten
over themselves to get over themselves? I can't quite seem to get over
that
getting over bit, before I've got over it already and I find myself having
get over somebody else's ego being got over whilst telling somebody to get
over himself. Why can't we get under our cars instead? They want us to
love
them. It's easier than getting over everything. I'm too short to get over
the
average ego, anyway. Help! I need a ladder!

Yeah, DMCForum -- FEEEEEEEL THE LUUUUUV! Where's my pineapple? I'm going
my room.

Farrar in New Orleans (who will ignore the rest of this thread -- flame
away!)

P.S. - No useful information about DeLorean in this post. Don't you LOVE
it?
--
www.wwno.org
504-280-7000