[DMCForum] Electric car thread wandered off topic

[DMCForum] Electric car thread wandered off topic

Aw!  The electric car thread wandered off topic on the DML.  It sounds
like
ole Knut isn't going to let through any more posts on it.  Oh what a pity.
I suppose that it will have to continue on our DMCForum instead.  It's too
bad that he couldn't tell everyone to continue the thread here.  Ole Dave
Swingle said that advertising this Forum on the DML is too much like
having
Burger King advertise at McDonalds.

Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us... all
we
ask is that you let us serve it your way.

Now say it real fast:
Two all barf patties, spoiled sauce, rotten cheese, pickled onions on a
seedy-ass bun!  Right!  (Wasn't that written by George Carlin in the
'70s?)

Walt

P.S.  Hey Dave, you want fries with that?

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/mG3HAA/HliolB/TM