RE: [DMCForum] The Time Machine Journal

> The flux capacitor looks great.  I can't count the number of times
people
> have asked me where the flux capacitor is.  To be able to point to it
> blinking would be the cat's meow.  Maybe you could wire it into the rear
> courtesy light so that it turns on whenever the door is open?  Then if
> someone asks, you don't have to remember to turn it on when they see it.

Thanks! That's a thought and probably not too difficult to do, but I want
the conversion to be non-permanent without altering the function of the
car
at all.

> If you have problems with uneven brightness then consider using current
> limiting resistors in series with each LED.  In general engineering
> practice, LEDs are never put directly in parallel because due to slight
> manufacturing variations, one LED might tend to draw more current at the
> expense of taking it away from the others.

The brightness is good. They move so fast it's hard to really tell. I
forgot
to mention that the speed of the LEDs can be adjusted using a
potentiometer,
which comes with the kit! I'm going to take a shot for Monday of the LEDs
in
the dark so you can see it a little better. I also will be finishing Mr.
Fusion as well.

The whole Flux Capacitor project cost me about $12. Mr. Fusion is running
about the same price.

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/mG3HAA/HliolB/TM