RE: [DMCForum] Re: electric delorean webpage

RE: [DMCForum] Re: electric delorean webpage

It seems they have changed the test run to the Nashville Motor Speedway.
These "records" are also of note as well.  I may have embellished just a
little however.  I do have to wonder how they got the 65 and 75 mile per
hour batteries off-the-shelf and into the car.

Greg

http://tilleyfoundation.com/records.htm

First DeLorean to ever be converted to a fully electric car

First DeLorean to ever be converted to a fully electric car with
non-electric hydraulic brakes, transmission, glass etc (Automan reference)

First DeLorean to be converted to electric with automatic transmission

First DeLorean to be converted to electric with automatic transmission and
be able to back up (Tucker reference)

First DeLorean that was fully electric to reach speed of 126 mph

First DeLorean that was fully electric to reach speeds of 55, 70, and 88
mph

First electric car to drive 102.6 miles with only 12 off the shelf
standard
batteries at 65 and 75 miles per hour.

First electric car to drive 102.6 miles with only 12 off the shelf
standard
batteries at 65 and 75 miles per hour while listening to ELO.

--

Huh.  Now what happened to the 1600 mile test drive?  That seems to have
just disappeared from their site...

I guess they have finally figured out that their vehicle just can't do
what it claims...

-Dave

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/mG3HAA/HliolB/TM