From: Jim [mailto:starbuck@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 8:53 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Polar Lights model BTTF car

The new Polar Lights model kit of the BTTF car is now out. I picked one
up and you won't be disappointed. It's in the same scale as the Ertl kit
and is  a slightly different casting. The coolest thing is that the car
has a dull chrome plating to it. And it looks like they used some steel
wool to give it a grain effect. I'd highly recommend it.

Jim Sleeth

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/mG3HAA/HliolB/TM