[DMCForum] Would you guys be interested?

[DMCForum] Would you guys be interested?

Currently, I have no plans to document my construction, but I can if there
is a desire for it. A lot of the people who have built the conversion are
excessively secretive about what they have done (which I don't quite
understand).

I can tell you, most of the stuff I am using can be bought at Home Depot,
Big Lots, and Dollar General, and Goodwill. My car will be similar, with
all
of the most recognizable parts in place, but still be my own
interpretation
of the time machine.

The few pieces I can't figure out are the boxes that are resting at the
back
of the roof panel (where the pipes come out of) and the black brackets
that
hold the aforementioned pipes. If anyone has any ideas, holler at me!

Travis

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/Ey.GAA/HliolB/TM