RE: [doc] Re: unrelated question/new year, new start

RE: [doc] Re: unrelated question/new year, new start

Hey Claire. you could come across to Gloucester You get to stay south, its
near the m4 and m5 lots of countryside and we all drink cider drive tractors
and say oow aargh and get oorrfff moi laaand a lot. I'm trying to look on
the bright side of life now. The nights are getting lighter, christmas is
over( thank god), Supercar sunday maybe, me trrying to get to Le-man, mini
meets. Its all gonna be better this year i know it. Last years gone now,
forget it. This is what matters. Right here. Right now. All the best to
everyone and make this year the best ever. Dan 219 4986 Elanor

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk