[doc] Back To The Future Cinema night

We recently had a showing of BTTF 1 at the Ipswich UGC. It was absolutely
awesome and the busiest that I had ever seen the cinema - the queue was
out into the street (and this is a nine screen multiplex!)

There were so many bits that I'd missed, even on a large widescreen TV.

Unfortunately the print (being 20 odd years old) was a bit ropey and just
after the skateboard chase it cut to the part where Marty gets back to the
Doc who is preparing the clock-tower wire etc. We then proceeded to watch
the whole scene where Marty tries to tell Doc about the future, has to
leave, car stalls etc right up until he hits the cable at exactly 10:04pm
at which point the ropey print then jumped back to the scene immediately
after the skate board chase when Doc explains his plan for sending Marty
back to the furure on his crudely made model.

This prompted yells of "talk about deja vu" and "whoa, we've gone back in
time".

Overall though a really enjoyable night and successful enough to prompt
the manager to attempt to get Parts II and III.

There were no real DeLoreans present which was a shame but hey, maybe we
can get some along for parts II and III.

Regards,

Alex.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk