[doc] re new accumulator-now will not start!

[doc] re new accumulator-now will not start!

Hi all

as my previous posts, car did start, ran rough (wandering idle) for
2 mins then stalled.

changed accumulator, ran for 30 seconds now will not start.

to change accumulator, removed rpm plus fuel relay.

definately put them back correct.

now did it run for the 30 secs with the fuel left in the filter??

in working on the accumulator, i could have kinked the plastic pipes
(the black sheething fell off!) as its tigghttttt in there.

i haven't rechecked but reckon i should change feed hose to
accumulator.

then i plan on taking off air intake manifold etc...is this the best
idea? i will replace plugs etc. is it worth replacing pulse coil as
well??

i did want the car at least to start before doing this to help
isolate the problem.

also i have a set of new relays so perhaps if i change these.

Regards

Steve

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk