references.html

Cheers,
Mat

""Hi Mat,

Are you on about the interior fan coming on and off for1 and ten
seconds or the actual air con compressor clutch?

You can check for this by using a multimeter on the red lead on the
air con and the black lead on the multimeter on the engine block.
You should get battery voltage.

I presume that you used the R24 drop in gas * or lovely R12 that you
can get back hand here and there from frigerator engineers.

There is a mod on the circuit breakers on the car.
Get a new 40 amp reaker to replace the 35 amp breaker. Use the 35
amp breaker to replace the 25 amp breaker. The 25 amp breaker cycles
the interior cooling fan. I preusme this is what you mean.

If you mean the clutch on the air compressor cycles then this could
be down to the gas pressure switch under the front right wheelarch.
You can perform a test *at your own risk) by linking this dwitch
(unplug the multi plug and connect a fused wire between the two. If
the air con compressor clutch now doesn't cycle you either have too
high gas or too low gas pressure.

Bit hard to tell from a distance but hope this is a quick guide to
check.

Good luck,

NickT.""

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Hawes" <chris@xxxx> wrote:
> Did I miss any responses to your question Mat?  I seem to have the
same
> symptoms?
>
> Chris H
> vin5255