RE: [doc] Smoking DeLorean! (FAO possibly Phill W)

RE: [doc] Smoking DeLorean! (FAO possibly Phill W)

Hi Rich, John,

Thanks very much for the info guys. I'll have a look at it on Saturday morning back in Wolverhampton. Your diagnosis sounds pretty much spot on to be honest Rich and is what I was trying to explain in my first post, albeit badly ;-D

Having said that John, my car IS still running around on its original Ducellier alternator so that might tie in with what your were saying, although to be honest I've never had a problem with it and in the past have had the headlights, aircon and CD player running at full blast all at the same time while still showing very healthy volts.

I'm sure further investigation will reveal all, but Rich mate you'd better hope that the sun's not shining too much on Sunday or else things could get very hot and steamy in the cabin!

(I am, of course, referring to the lack of aircon here)

--

Phil Peters
VIN #4400 LHJ 58W