  From: Martin Gutkowski
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 2:41 PM
  Subject: [doc] Kent Modified

  Hi all

  Just keeping this in everyon'e mind - this Sunday, in sunny Kent with
  Free entry, followed by a BBQ at Phil's place nearby. dead easy to get
  to, about 20 mins from the dartford crossing. A really good laugh last
  year - some pics here

  http://www.evoposters.net/carsa/album232?page=1  (page 3 is good!)

  Rich H - are you coming along? You're welcome to crash here again if you
  like. I daresay we'll be able to find a few other beds locally if anyone
  wants to kip down till Monday

  Meeting-wise, although it's a junction "too far" on the M20, I suggest
  meeting at Maidstone services at 10am. If everyone coming across
  Dartford meets at Thurrock by 9:30am, you lot can come down together.
  How does that sound?

  All the best

  Martin

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk