I parked, it was still a bugger to open the driver's door without clouting
the wall.  I knew I should have bought a 5dr for some reason.....

Claire

DOC171

-----Original Message-----
From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Richard Hanlon
Sent: 09 August 2005 10:41
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Re: Number 2!

I'll send him some pics of my carport.  With one mirror almost against the

wall, I can open the other door with about 1" to spare.  Not a hope with a

car of the same width as the Delorean, if it had conventional doors.

You can open the door fully, in, what, ten inches?  And get out completely

unimpeded.  If you try to open a conventional car door (nearly 6" thick

nowadays?) in the same gap, not a hope.

Not that I saw the show, just leaping in the bandwagon!

RAH - 393 - 6126

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk