Re: [doc] Windscreen Surrounds

Hi John

Nothing underneath, unless someone has sealed under the top lip which
can catch the wind.

Plasticote Satin black on top of Plasticote metal primer from halfords.

The satin black looks the same as matt black as far as the can's
conserned, but has "satin" written on the cap

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk