[doc] Harpenden - photos

Hiya,

took my camera to Harpenden but was obviously so distracted by all that
gleaming stainless, shelter/pole construction and frying of onions etc
(rabbiting), that I forgot to take any pics until it was too dark
(doh), so If anyone would care to email me some piccies I'd appreciate
it :-).
Also, I've got lots of web space so can put an album together and pop a
link in the photos section to save list space.

Was a great meeting, really enjoyed it despite the slightly inclement
weather (understatement). Was well worth the drive down :-)

Cheers

Phill (who now knows how to fry onions)
DOC 233
VIN 6772(sorbet)
Avantime(M4TRA)
Sera(waiting for a clutch and brake pads)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk