Re: [doc] Re: SS Exhaust

Hi Mike and everyone!

Thanks for your reply! And I don't think I will aim
for the CATS version now...

I still have a bit of questions though... Do you know
whether the Carbon Monoxide emission increase a lot
when you change from STOCK to SS (NO CATS)?

This is the requirement in HK:
http://www.info.gov.hk/td/eng/whatsnew/leafletd.jpg

Also, I am considering the CAT bypass pipe for the
time being... Since I don't have enough money for the
real SS Exhaust yet :P~  Will the Carbon Monoxide
emission increase a lot when you change from STOCK to
STOCK (WITH NO CATS)? And will the Bypass pipe make
the Exhaust louder?

Many Thanks!

Regards,
John Tien