[doc] Gully fly's again

"Gully" moved under its own power again for the first time today in 20
years!  Only a quick trip down the road and back, but a minor triumph!

A big thank you for the help I have received from club members, Richard
Hutchinson, Phil Peters and Andy Westerman.  I still have loads of work
to do, but never the less, I'm dead chuffed. I am looking forward to my
first proper drive and attendance at a few shows later in the year.

Best regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2
RHD  vin 5638