From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Richard
Sent: 22 July 2005 20:06
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Harpenden Update

So the plan is to meet up at the layby at 4:30 PM ?

Isn't that a little bit late? I remember last year I arrived on the main
road through Harpenden about 4:30 and it was traffic hell. It took me
best part of an hour to get to the common and parked up, by which time
the place was heaving...

I'll go with whatever you guys say.....

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

> if we all meet up by 4.30pm, would that be ok for everyone?

Chatter
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Chatter&w1=Chatter&w2=Recreation&w3=Del
orean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=6&s=99&.sig=SIgdB2
SewFqmLo8KfKRfHg>

Recreation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Recreation&w1=Chatter&w2=Recreation&w3=
Delorean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=6&s=99&.sig=xBD
ifCuU0z9yDob37faAqg>

Delorean
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean+part&w1=Chatter&w2=Recreation&
w3=Delorean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=6&s=99&.sig=
nQTy3wztfzSvE9sMB7rUcw>  part

Delorean
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean+for+sale&w1=Chatter&w2=Recreat
ion&w3=Delorean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=6&s=99&.
sig=-ge2A9sZFwn_ns_qSRgXvA>  for sale

Automotive
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Automotive&w1=Chatter&w2=Recreation&w3=
Delorean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=6&s=99&.sig=JjI
7G86YEMRc2LmwUy4Kug>

Sports
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Sports&w1=Chatter&w2=Recreation&w3=Delo
rean+part&w4=Delorean+for+sale&w5=Automotive&w6=Sports&c=6&s=99&.sig=sQSIAI-
rh_wS8ulKTndh3A>

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

on the web.

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.

  _____

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk