RE: [doc] Lotus 06.

I cannot wait until Eurofest. With the Gold De Lorean, the Prototype, and all of the other cars that have been imported recently, it will be an amazing event not to be missed. In just over a year, I know of 6-8 extra De Loreans that have been imported to Ireland. I'm sure there are even more than that from the last Eurofest so I expect the turnout to be great.

This may also be the last chance to get your car round the test track too. I drove past the factory today actually and there is building work going on (not anywhere near the track yet thankfully)

Also, getting to meet the ex employees and listening to their stories can be very interesting. I cant wait to talk listen to Mike Loasby's lectures and a few of the other big men.

Out of curiousity Chris, how did Lotus respond to your request for a day out? I thought they didnt want to have anything to do with the car which is sad. Is it true they recently destroyed a few prototypes lying about? I wouldnt mind trying to get over to that if I was invited. I havent been to any DOC-UK events.

Thomas Mc Auley
Vin #4087
Belfast