Re: [doc] --29th May Derby Meet--

Paul, Thanks for putting the video on your web site for us all to download.
It was good to see John back behind the wheel again and back on the road.

It was a fun day overall and good that everyone helped with the job.
It definatley showed team spirit on the day.

Regards,

NickT.

Paul <aqzj73@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nick T,
I couldnt get the filesize down far enough for the video clip
of Johns DMC rolling off the trailer. It would be too big to mail,
and too poor a quality if I were to shrink it any more....Soooo...
Here's a link to the file from my server....
www.birksie.com
Anyone wanting a peek, is welcome to download.

By the way...Great day out guys. Pub meal was spot on,
but then again, like Rich H says, "Everything tastes nice when your starving" :^p (And we were!)
Nice to see you all again.
Cant wait for the next meet.

Paul Birks DOC298
BAKNTIM Vin#0981