RE: [doc] RE: Gaydon/Le Mans car pics

Cheers Nick!

Some people do find the Megane abit weird to drive sometimes, mainly
because of the handbrake design and having no key, just the RenaultCard.
I still like Renaults and would probably buy one again - however I got
to use a '54' plate MG ZT-T diesel over the weekend.  Ok it wasn't as
well specced as a comparable Laguna or Mondeo, the airbag light was on
and there was this horrible noise from the front of car when it was
cold, but there was something about it that made me really like the
car..I felt good driving it too.  I really feel that despite what has
just happened to MG Rover, I'd be seriously tempted to get an MG ZT next
time I'm in the market for a car.  I don't want to set off a "these cars
are crap" spate of postings, but I just thought I'd share my experience
with you all of what it was like spending some time with the MG (aka
Rover 75 with a hairy chest and attitude!).

Anyway Nick, have a great time at Le Mans - I couldn't afford to go this
year, but with the new job and hopefully a few more pennies coming in, I
could be tagging along next year if the opportunity arises.

Claire (+ the fleet)
DOC171

Great news Claire, I am at Le Mans so I will be missing Gaydon.

Tam did not get on with her Megane, she had one as a temp
lease car from work.
We worked out it was cheaper to buy a car then have a company car.
she really wanted an Alfa so we have added a 147 to the fleet.

Enjoy your new job

Best Regards
Nick H

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk