[doc] RE: Gaydon

Hiya Mike,

Yes it is happening! The date is June 19th (Father's Day). Chrispy can't make it because it was announced so late, so he's asked me to organise the event instead. We're hoping to get a good proportion of cars and DOC members to come along, and so far we have:

Myself & LHJ 58W
Mark Bourne & DMC 1J
Chris Spratt & FLE 371Y
Mike Hooper & SIJ 1079
Robin Simpson & 1982D
Phill Wright & SOR83T
Rich Hutchinson & UDH 718W

I'm just getting ready to finish my last ever uni exam tomorrow (hooray!), so I'll post a more detailed message about it all sometime tommorrow.

Cheers for now,
--

Phil Peters
VIN #4400 LHJ 58W