RE: [doc] Derbyshire meet up.

Many thanks to everybody who was able to come to the meet-up

Although not exactly as planned, the replacement pub did an excellent
lunch, and they take bookings too - so a possible future venue...
I think it safe to say everyone had a good time and we managed to turn a
potential crisis into a days entertainment.

After much frantic re-building the night before, 1274 was pretty much in
one piece for the day, and two weeks of stripping, sanding, priming,
spraying and cleaning has resulted in a front fascia I'm pretty chuffed
with (thanks to Phill W for helping me refit it on Saturday night)

I was even more pleased, when I pointed it out to Phil P and he said
"Oh, I hadn't noticed it, 'cause it looks stock" ..... result :)

Unfortunately when I arrived home, I noticed smoke issuing from the rear
vents, which didn't look too healthy, and a trickle of oil leading onto
the drive (another ear bashing awaits for that). I'm guessing the oil
pressure switch, which had an occasional drip, has given up the ghost
completely, I'll know for sure when I take a look today.

I'd rather be driving 1274 than it sat on the drive, so when's the
meet?!

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274 (raring to go - ish)