[doc] Sunday meet-up! result!

Hey folks

Just got in, down a rather clear M1/M40/M25 set of roads, and a wicked
bypass that seemed to have a) no streetlights and b) no other cars!

Big props to everybody that turned up today, and special thanks to
Rich, Nick and Mike for showing me where all the nuts and bolts went
that I had taken off Johns car (and in most cases which ones *to* take
off). I Havent gotten that greasy and dirty for ages, it was awesome!
Oh and thanks to Chrispy for not only providing the afternoons
refreshments (aided by Phill W) but also for letting us drip radiator
juice all over his nice floor. Top man.

Right I'm absolutely shattered.. Speak to you all soon! I will get my
videos sorted out onto dvd/vcd at some point and offer them out to
whoever wants them. I trust there will be a nice writeup and lots of
pics for the website/mag soon.

All the best

Mike