Re: [doc] Stretch Delorean and Import Update

Re: [doc] Stretch Delorean and Import Update

that looks stupid what will people think of next deloreans look better as they were 1st made,
oh dear oh dear oh dear
and custom charge`s i know what to say about them but i won`t say it it`s to rude,ha ha
love to all
tracey
vin 6484

mrvic20 <mrvic20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All!

Was searching the web and found this pic...made me lol! What do you
think!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/mrvic20/stretchd.bmp

Anyway as you may know i am importing a car from the states and
thngs are hotting up.

It has been sat at the port in baltimore for nearly a month but
finally we have some action.  According to Transglobal and the great
Tony Lester it sets sail 2moro.  It will then arrive in southampton
on the 8th June.  You cannot pick cars up on a weekend so i am
currently negotiating a day off work...i am a teacher so this is not
easy.  It unfortunaetly misses half term, etc.

I contacted customs and they said all i need is the code 8703
239000.  Wainwright bros say they cannot do anything yet but took my
details and e-mail and said they would contact me in good time.  Is
this what has happened to other people?

So now i must get my 27% Tax out of the bank £2000 ish to give to
customs and Mr Gordon Brown (Gutted).

Any advice from anyone.  I have been following simon's and the club
website guide and got this far.

Any advice at this point would be appreciated!!

Many Thanks

Craig DOC388 - Almost living the dream

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk